JEE Main 2021 March Session Admit Cards Released, Check Details
The JEE Main March session exam will be conducted on 15, 16, 17, and 18 March.
National Testing Agency on Thursday, 11 March, released the admit cards for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021’s March session. Candidates who are enrolled for the same can download their admit card from the official website: jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The last date to register for the March session exam was extended till Wednesday, 10 March. The exam for the same will be conducted on 15, 16, 17, and 18 March.
How to Download the Admit Card
- Go to the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on any of the link ‘Download JEE (Main) 2021 March (Session-2) Admit Card Paper-I (B.E/B.Tech).’
- Log in using your application number, date of birth, and security pin.
- Your admit card will appear on your screen.
- Download and print it for future use.
- Candidates should print a copy of the admit cards downloaded from the official website.
- They must carry one passport-sized photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) along with one authorised photo ID (original and valid) to the examination centre.
- Candidates are advised to report at the Examination Centre well in time, i.e., 2 hours before commencement of the examination.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per their opted subject indicated in the admit card.
The March sessions of JEE Main 2021 will be conducted for Paper 1 (BE/BTech). The official notification reads that, “It is once again informed that March (Session-2) and April (Session-3) will be conducted only for Paper 1 (BE/B.Tech). The candidates wishing to appear again for Paper 2A (B. Arch) and 2B (B.Planning) will have the next opportunity to apply during the May session (Session-4) application process.”
JEE Main 2021 exam has four rounds:
- First Round: 23 to 26 February 2021
- Second Round:15 to 18 March 2021
- Third Round: 27 to 30 April 2021
- Fourth Round: 24 to 28 May 2021
JEE Main February session result was released on 8 March 2021.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.