JEE Advanced 2018: Online Registration, Eligibility & Exam Details
JEE Advanced Registration to begin on 2 May.
CBSE announced the results of JEE Main Paper I on 30 April. This year, around 10,43,739 candidates appeared for JEE Main 2018 examination. A total of 1,80, 331 boys cleared the exam, with 50,693 girls qualifying for the JEE Advanced.
Students who have cleared JEE Main 2018, will be appearing for JEE Advanced on 20 May. The exam will be conducted by IIT Kanpur in computer-based test mode across the country.
Know eligibility, exam pattern and important details of registration process for JEE Advanced 2018 here:
What is Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2018?
The candidate should:
- Be among the top 2,24,000 (including all categories) in Paper -1 of JEE (Main) 2018
- Not have appeared in JEE (Advanced) in 2016 or earlier
- Have appeared for the Class 12 (or equivalent) board examination for the first time in 2017 or 2018
- Not have accepted admission at any of the IITs earlier
- Have been born on or after 1 October, 1993.
Registration Dates for JEE Advanced 2018:
- Start of JEE Advanced 2018 Registration - 2 May, 2018 (1000 Hrs IST)
- End of Registrations - 7 May, 2018 (1700 Hrs IST)
- Last Date for Registrations with Late Fees - 8 May, 2018 (1700 Hrs IST)
- JEE Advanced 2018 Exam - 20 May, 2018 (Paper I – 9 am to 12 pm and Paper II – 2 pm to 5 pm)
What is the Exam Pattern for JEE Advanced 2018?
There will be two papers, both compulsory. The duration of each paper is three hours. Questions will be framed from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Five different mock tests are also available on the official website of JEE. Attempting the same will help candidates get an idea of the paper pattern and framing of questions.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.