The Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) on Monday, 17 May, commenced the admissions process for the academic session 2021-22. The University launched the e-prospectus for the same, which can be downloaded from its official website – jmi.ac.in, and also from portal of the controller of examinations – jmicoe.in
Last date to fill the online application form is 30 June 2021. It will be followed by opening of the correction window from 1-5 July 2021.
The University will conduct admissions to a total of 134 courses, including eight new courses introduced from this academic session.
JMI 2021 Admissions: How to Apply
- Visit the controller of examinations portal – jmicoe.in
- Click on 'Click here to apply for UG/PG/BTECH/BARCH/
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Click on new registration
- Register using your relevant details
- Login using your credentials
- Fill in the application form and upload the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit.
JMI 2021 New Courses
- Master of Design in the Faculty of Architecture
- BA (Hons) French and Francophone Studies in Centre of Spanish and Latin American Studies
- BA (Hons) Spanish and Latin American Studies in Centre of Spanish and Latin American Studies
- MSc Environmental Science and Management
- MA Mass Media (Hindi) in the Department of Hindi
- PG Diploma in Translation Studies in the Department of English
- PG Diploma in English-Hindi Translation in the Department of Hindi
- MBA (Healthcare and Hospital Management)
The entrance exam for various courses are scheduled to start from 26 July, and will go on till 28 August.