ICAI Releases Admit Cards: Here is How to Download Yours
Keeping the 2019 elections in mind, the exams that were supposed to start from 2 May 2019 were postponed by ICAI.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the admit card for IPC Intermediate, Final and Final-New May 2019 examinations on the official website of ICAI. The candidates who have applied to give these examinations can download their admit cards from the website.
Keeping the 2019 general elections in mind, the examinations that were supposed to start from 2 May 2019 were postponed by ICAI.
Here is how you can download the admit card for the examination:
- Visit the ICAI official website at https://www.icai.org/
- You will see an option to log in on the homepage
- Click on that and you will be redirected to another page
- Here, when prompted enter your details regarding your ID and password and press enter
- You will see the admit card on the screen
- Make sure you download it and take a printout to the examination hall.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will conduct the IPC Intermediate, Final and Final-New May 2019 examinations from 10 May to 20 May 2019.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.