CBSE Class 12th Compartment Result 2019 Announced on cbse.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) declared the Class 12 Compartment result on Friday, 19 July. CBSE declared the result on its official website. The candidates can check their compartment scores on http://cbse.nic.in/
The compartment examinations for Class 12 were conducted on 2 July 2019.
The board had announced the Class 12 result earlier on 2 May 2019 and Hansika Shukla and Karishma Arora had scored 499 out of 500 marks in the examination. 88.7 percent girls had qualified in the exams, while 79.4 percent boys had passed. The passing percentage for transgender students was 83.3 percent. Around 13 lakh students had appeared for the examinations this year.
CBSE Class 12 Compartment Result 2019: How to Check
- Visit http://cbse.nic.in/
- Select the link ‘Click for CBSE Results’
- Click on the link that says ‘Senior School Certificate Examination (Class XII) Results 2019-Compartment’ on the home page.
- Enter your login details and submit
- Your result will appear on the screen
- Download it and take a printout for future reference.
CBSE had declared the board results within 28 days. The examinations had begun on 15 February had ended on 3 April 2019.
CBSE had announced the Class 12 re-evaluation result on 13 June 2019. The board had given the students a window of 21 days for re-evaluation and they had to pay Rs 100 per question for it.
(Make sure you don't miss fresh news updates from us. Click here to stay updated )