CBSE Class 10 Exams: Check Sample Question Papers 2018-19 Here
CBSE examinations for class 10 students will commence from 21 February 2019 and conclude on 29 March 2019.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) examinations for class 10 students will commence from 21 February 2019 and conclude on 29 March 2019, while for class 12 students the exams will commence on 15 February 2019 and conclude on 3 April 2019, according to the datesheets released by the board on Sunday, 23 December.
As the students are preparing for the upcoming exams, here is a subject-wise list of sample papers released by the board to help them ace their papers.
CBSE Class 10 Sample Question Paper 2018-19
- Elements of Book Keeping and Accountancy
- Elements of Business
- English Communicative
- English (Language & Literature)
- Foundation of Information Technology
- Hindi A
- Hindi B
- Home Science
- Information and Communication Technology
- Social Science
- Hindustani Music (Melodic)
- Hindustani Music (Percussion)
- Hindustani Music (Vocal)
- Carnatic Music-Melodic Instruments
- Carnatic Music-Percussion Instruments
- Carnatic Music - Vocal
- Bahasa Melayu
- Rai Language
- Telugu AP
- Telugu Telangana
- Urdu Course A
- Urdu Course B
The results of both class 10 and class 12 examinations are likely to be declared by the first week of June 2019.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.