CBSE Class 10 Exam 2019: Important Instructions to Follow
The CBSE Class 10 board exams will commence on 21 February 2019.
The Board examinations for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 10 students are set to begin from 21 February. For the academic session 2018-19, CBSE has introduced several changes including the passing criteria for class 10 students.
As per the new norms, the Class 10 students will now have to score at least 33 percent in both the internal and external examination (combined) to be able to qualify the class the examination.
As the students are preparing for their upcoming Board examination, here is a list of important instructions that the candidates should follow on their exam days.
- Candidates must carry their CBSE class 10 Admit Cards to their respective exam centres.
- They should carefully read all the instructions given on the back of the admit card.
- Candidates should not carry banned items and (or) any cheating material to the exam hall.
- Question paper will be distributed at 10:15 am, and candidates will get 15 minutes time to read the question paper. They should go through the questions carefully, and plan a proper strategy to write the answers accordingly.
- Answer sheets would be distributed to candidates between 10 and 10:15 am. Therefore, the candidates are advised to reach the exam venue at least half-an-hour before the scheduled exam time.
- Candidates should meticulously follow the duration of time for each subject as given on the question paper.
- Candidates must write their particulars on the answer book, and double check the details before submitting their answer sheets.
- Candidates must ensure that their particulars are checked and signed by the Assistant Superintendent(s) concerned.
- Practical examination in respect of private candidates (female and Patrachar Vidyalaya candidates appearing first time) will be held at the theory examination centres.
The results for Class 10 board examination are likely to be declared by the first week of June.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.