Apply For Specialist Officer’s Post At Bank of Baroda From 5 Dec
The online registration of applications for the recruitment of specialist officers in Bank of Baroda will begin from Wednesday, 5 December. The last date for registrations is 26 December 2018, the bank announced today, 4 December. The candidates can make the payment of fee online during this period on https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/bobsplnov18/.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.bankofbaroda.co.in.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project. Bank may send call letters for Online test, GD, interview etc. through the registered email ID.
- Candidates should keep the scanned copies of their photograph (4.5cmX3.5cm) and signature, ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications.
- The candidates should avoid using special characters while filling the form. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should save these details for future references.
- Prior to submission of the online application, candidates must use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- The candidates should spell their name and other particulars as they appear in the certificates/mark sheets/photo identity proofs etc. Discrepancies in information may result in disqualification.
- An email/SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password will be sent to the candidate’s email ID/Mobile Number specified in the online application form.
The selection process will comprise of online test, for the posts in Scale I, Scale II, and Scale III in disciplines of Legal, Wealth Management Services – Sales & Wealth Management Services – Operations followed by interview of shortlisted candidates.
Click here to read the detailed notification.
(The Quint is now on WhatsApp. To receive handpicked stories on topics you care about, subscribe to our WhatsApp services. Just go to TheQuint.com/WhatsApp and hit the Subscribe button.)