AIBE 16 Registration Deadline Extended, Here’s How to Apply
Eligible candidates can now apply for AIBE 16 till 15 June 2021.
The Bar Council of India (BCI) on Friday, 30 April, extended the last date of registration for All India Bar Examination (AIBE) XVI (16).
Eligible candidates can now apply for AIBE 16 till 15 June 2021. They can register for the same on AIBE's official website: allindiabarexamination.com.
The official notification reads, “The date for registration for AIBE-16 is extended till 15th June 2021, the rescheduled date for the AIBE 16 will be intimated soon. ”
Earlier, the last date to register was extended till 30 April, which has now been further extended.
How to Apply for AIBE
- Visit AIBE’s official website: allindiabarexamination.com
- Click on the ‘registration’ link on the home button
- Fill in the registration form with all the relevant details
- Log in using your registered credentials and pay the application fee
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
AIBE is a national-level examination to examine an advocate's capability to practice the profession of law in India. After passing the examination, candidates are awarded "Certificate of Practice" by the Bar Council of India.
(The Quint is available on Telegram. For handpicked stories every day, subscribe to us on Telegram)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.