Trade Fair 2019: Check Ticket Price & Where To Buy Fair Tickets?
Here’s how you can book IITF Trade Fair Ticket.
The India International Trade Fair (IITF) began on 14 November at Pragati Maidan in New Delhi. At the fair, people have a chance to get a glimpse of the culture of different countries and buy different and unique goods from there.
Apart from Indian companies, international firms and businesses will also participate in the trade fair which spans 14 days. Entry to the trade fair for the initial five days (14-18 November) was restricted to business visitors only, but the general public can also visit the Delhi trade fair from 19 November onwards. Check the important things to keep in mind before visiting the trade fair.
39th India International Trade Fair (IITF) ticket price & Other details
However, tickets for the trade fair will not be available at the venue and can be booked online only or at a select few metro stations. Online tickets are available on Book My Show.
This fair will end on 27 November. Only business visitors will get an entry for the first five days. It will be opened to the general public from 19 November. The price of the entry ticket for the first five days is Rs 500. After this, the price of General Pass from 19 to 27 November is Rs 1,800.
Ticket Price On Saturday and Sunday
On Saturday and Sunday, the ticket price will be Rs 120 for people above 18 years and Rs 60 for children. On normal days, the ticket price will be Rs 60 for elders and Rs 40 for the children.
66 Metro Stations Providing Trade Fair Tickets
Tickets for business and general days for IITF are available from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm at many metro stations. Here are the line-wise metro stations where people can buy trade fair tickets offline:
- Line 1 (Red Line) -- New Bus Adda, Mohan Nagar, Dilshad Garden, Shahdara, Seelampur, Inderlok, Netaji Subhash Place, Rohini West, Rithala.
- Line 2 (Yellow Line) -- Samaypur Badli, Jahangir Puri, Azadpur, G.T.B Nagar, Vishwavidyalaya, Rajiv Chowk, Central Secretariat, INA, Hauz Khas, Saket, Huda City Centre.
- Line 3 (Blue Line) -- Noida Electronic City, Noida Sector-52, Noida City Centre, Noida Sector -15, Akshardham, Indraprastha, Mandi House, Barakhamba Road, R.K. Ashram, Karol Bagh, Rajendra Place, Shadipur, Kirti Nagar, Rajouri Garden, Subhash Nagar, Tilak Nagar, Uttam Nagar East, Dwarka Mor.
- Line 4 (Blue Line) -- Vaishali, Kaushambi, Anand Vihar, Karkarduma, Preet Vihar, Nirman Vihar.
- Line 5 (Green Line) -- Ashok Park Main, Peeragarhi, Mundka, Bus Stand (Pandit Shree Ram Sharma)
- Line 6 (Violet Line) -- Kashmere Gate, Delhi Gate, I.T.O, Lajpat Nagar, Kalkaji Mandir, Govind Puri, Badarpur Border, Escort Mujesar.
- Line 7 (Pink Line) -- Durgabai Deshmukh South Campus, Sarojini Nagar, Mayur Vihar Phase-1, Shiv Vihar.
- Line 8 (Magenta Line) -- Janakpuri West, Munirka, Botanical Garden.
- Airport Express Line -- Dwarka Sector 21
Never Miss Out
Stay tuned with our weekly recap of what’s hot & cool by The Quint.