Deal: Rs 12,000/- off on Singapore Trips with Thomas Cook
What is one place that you should head to if you want to indulge in shopping, sightseeing and unrestrained fun - all together? Singapore! Being an exceptional concoct of Chinese, Malay, Indian and European cultures, the social mix of the city-country is so rich that no one can ever get bored there. From drifting through vibrant Little India and gorging on Singapore's street specialties to digging through vintage shops in Chinatown - the pulsating excitement of Singapore is infectious! If that gets you excited enough, let us tell you that the The Quint Members can enjoy an exclusive offer: Flat Rs 12,000/- off on Simply Singapore Travel Packages from Thomas Cook!
Here's all you need to know
- This offer is valid on select Flight inclusive personalized Singapore holidays only (Simply Holidays)
- Offer valid for bookings done till 31st May 2017
- Offer valid for Travel between 01st and 30th June 2017
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer
- This offer is valid for bookings made on thomascook.in only
- Use promocode “QUINT12” to redeem the offer
- All other general t&c applicable as mentioned on thomascook.in
- All prices mentioned are on twin sharing basis
- ROE subject to fluctuation and will be charged as per the rate prevailing on the date of payment
- Service of Thomas Cook Tour manager are included only in international holidays and is subject to the inclusions of the package
- All government taxes will be charged as applicable
About Thomas Cook (India) Limited:
Thomas Cook (India) Ltd (TCIL) is the leading integrated travel and travel related financial services company in the country offering a broad spectrum of services that include Foreign Exchange, Corporate Travel, MICE, Leisure Travel, Insurance, Visa & Passport services and E-Business. The company set up its first office in India in 1881.
TCIL’s footprint (exclusive of its subsidiaries) currently extends to over 261 locations (including 21 airport counters) in 102 cities across India, Mauritius & Sri Lanka and is supported by a strong partner network of 96 Gold Circle Partners and 81 Preferred Sales Agents in over 130 cities across India.
TCIL has been voted as Favourite Outbound Tour Operator at the Outlook Traveller Awards 2015; Best Tour Operator- Outbound at the CNBC AWAAZ Travel Awards 2015, 2014 & 2013; Best Company providing Foreign Exchange at the CNBC AWAAZ Travel Awards 2015 & 2014; felicitated with The French Ambassador's Diamond Award for Exemplary Achievements in Visa Issuance 2015 & 2016; Condé Nast Traveller Readers' Travel Awards 2016 to 2011. TCIL’s Travel Quest was honoured at PATA Gold Awards 2015 and TCIL’s Centre of Learning has received IATA accreditation as Top 10 South Asia IATA Authorized Training Centers 2016, 2015, 2013 & 2012.
TCIL is promoted by Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Fairbridge Capital (Mauritius) Limited and its controlled affiliates which holds 67.66%. Fairbridge is responsible for the execution of acquisition and investment opportunities in the Indian subcontinent on behalf of the Fairfax family of companies.
For more information, please visit www.thomascook.in
(The Quint is now on WhatsApp. To receive handpicked stories on topics you care about, subscribe to our WhatsApp services. Just go to TheQuint.com/WhatsApp and hit the Subscribe button.)