5 Ways You Can Up Your Style Game This Diwali
Make sure your style game is on fleek this Diwali
The festival of lights isn’t very far and like every year, this year too you want your style game to be totally on fleek. So here’s a quick checklist that will ensure you turn heads wherever you go this Diwali.
1. Get that wardrobe in order: Clothes maketh the man, and the woman. More so during the festive season. Since red is the colour of festivity, and it really makes one stand out, try making it the primary colour of one item of your wardrobe. Also, it’s not Diwali till you’ve got some gold on your clothes and some bling to accessorise it with. Remember though, a little gold is good, but you shouldn’t overdo it and run the risk of blinding your friends and family.
2. Bring your A-game when it come to your shoes: Since most Diwali wear is ethnic, it’s essential to pair it with a decent pair of Indian footwear. But make sure it’s comfortable, and if you’re buying a new pair of shoes, break it in well before you go visiting your friends and relatives on Diwali day.
3. A new Diwali hairstyle: Diwali is actually the best time to get a new hair style. Why? Because it’s the one time of the year no one will question your motives. Unlike other times of the year when you’ll have to answer a hundred questions from friends, colleagues and family about ‘Kyon kiya beta?’ or ‘What have you done to yourself?’ or ‘Why this particular style?’, a new Diwali hairstyle, and in some cases, hair colour, is actually a given. Our advice: get your hair done in the most outrageous way possible, everyone will, for once, be understanding. After all, Diwali saal mein ek baar aati hain.
4. Work on that #Diwalipout: Now that you’ve created a look, you need a way to put it out there for the world to see. Behold the #Diwalipout, a moment where you’re looking the best you’ve done all year, a moment where you’ve finally reached #peakhotness, a moment that needs to be shared with every one of your friends and family on social media. A Diwali pout is not an easy thing to stage. You need to get the lights, the setting, the angle, and everything else right. And it’s best you start doing so now.
5. Flaunt a Diwali edition phone: Since red is the color of celebration, it only makes sense to have a red-coloured smartphone in your hand as you go around visiting friends and family this Diwali. The #OPPOF3 Diwali Edition Selfie Expert and Leader comes in a vivid red with a metallic luster that really makes it stand out. One camera is never going to be enough to capture all your awesomeness on Diwali so the phone comes with a dual selfie camera - one 16 MP camera for selfies and one wide angle Group Selfie Camera. This phone can also be #YourBestDiwaliGift to a loved one.
Diwali is the season for showing off. With a great wardrobe, shoes, hair, and an irresistible pout, you’re bound to make an impression. Couple that with an incredibly stylish phone, and you’ve got yourself an #EpicDiwali to remember!
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.