Children’s Day 2019: Check Speech Ideas & Memorable Quotes
Ideas and tips for speeches on Children’s Day 2019.
Children's Day is celebrated on 14 November with great pomp across the country. The birthday of former late Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru is celebrated as Children's Day. On this day, speeches, functions and competitions are organised in various schools where gifts are distributed to children. Here is a short brief on our late Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru followed by some of his memorable quotes and speech ideas.
Jawaharlal Nehru was born on 14 November and he had a special space in the heart for children. They loved him and used to call him uncle Nehru. Jawaharlal Nehru said that children are the future of the country, so they should be given love.
On this special day, family members often buy the kids in the house gifts. Here are some quotes from late Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru:
Children’s Day Speech & Essay Ideas
Here are some great tips for long or short essay and speeches on Children’s Day for students:
- Write about Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru and some of his most memorable quotes.
- Write about your relationship with your parents.
- Write about the best day you spent with your parents.
- Write about essay on why Children Day is celebrated.
- Write about what you want to be when you grow up.
- Write about who your favourite person is from the history of India.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.