Amazon Quiz Answers 2 Dec 2019: Win Rs 5000 Payback Balance
Amazon India brings an Amazon Quiz session for its customers on a daily basis. On the Amazon app, people can win great bumper prizes by playing at home every day from 8 am to 12 noon.
The Amazon Quiz session is available only for app users and not available on desktop. Today’s lucky winners will get Rs 5000 Payback Balance.
Today Amazon Quiz Details:
- Amazon quiz today prize – Rs 5000 Payback Balance
- Amazon quiz Time – 8 AM to 12 PM
- Amazon quiz Date – 2 December 2019
- Winners List Will Declare On – 30 December 2019
Today’s Amazon Quiz Questions and Answers
Q1- Black Friday, associated with the start of the Christmas shopping season, is observed on the day after which holiday in the USA?
Q2- Finding the gaps' is a part memoir, part self help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Answer: Simon Taufel
Q3- National Milk Day observed on 26th November every year, is observed on the birthday of which famous Indian?
Answer: Dr. Verghese Kurien
Q4- Which famous cricketer's twitter handle has his name along with the words 100mph?
Answer: Shoaib Akhtar
Q5- Kitten, Pumps, Cone, Sling Back and Platform are types of what?
In the Amazon Quiz, there are five questions in various categories for which users get four options out of which only one option is correct.
Users who answer all the questions correctly get a chance to appear in the list of Amazon Quiz Winners. Winners are chosen through a lucky draw. Information is given to the winners via message or email.
How to Participate in Amazon Quiz?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Playstore
- Sign in to the Amazon app
- Click on the ‘Burger Menu Icon’ to open the menu bar
- Click on ‘Programs and Features’ option
- Click on Funzone option
- Now just tap on the start button to play the Amazon Quiz
(Make sure you don't miss fresh news updates from us. Click here to stay updated )