OTET Result 2019 Announced at bseodisha.ac.in; Check Details Here
Check and download the OTET result 2019 from the BSE Odisha website at bseodisha.ac.in
The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) result for 2019 has been announced on the official website board of secondary education, Odisha at bseodisha.ac.in.
Candidates who had appeared for the examination and have not checked the result yet can visit the official website of BSE Odisha to check the OTET result 2019. They can check the result on bseodisha.ac.in and bseodisha.nic.in.
Candidates can visit the website and enter the required details to check the result or click on the direct link provided below for easy access of the OTET result 2019.
As per the report of Times Now, the Odisha School and Mass Education minister Samir Ranjan Dash gave a hint in a meeting which was held last month, about the OTET result being announced soon.
The OTET answer key 2019 was declared on the official website and the objection from the candidates was invited against it. By keeping these reports in mind, the OTET result 2019 was announced on 22 November 2019.
- Passing Criteria
The passing criteria have been set by the exam authority. As per the official notification, the candidates have to get above 60 percent marks in the eligibility exam for becoming eligible for classes one to eight. After clearing the OTET 2019 exam the candidates will be eligible to apply for teachers jobs based in Odisha.
How To Check OTET 2019 Result Online?
- Visit the official website at bseodisha.nic.in or bseodisha.ac.in
- Find the ‘Examination’ tab on the menu bar can click on it.
- Click on OTET exam in the drop-down menu
- The page will be redirected to the portal of OTET exam
- Click on the link ‘OTET Result 2019’
- Fill in the required details
- The result will appear on the screen as soon as the user clicks the submit button.
- Candidates can then download and take a printout for future reference.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.