IBPS RRB Office Assistant Provisional Allotment List Released
Candidates can check the state-wise provisional allotment list on IBPS’ official website – ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a list of candidates provisionally allotted RRB Office Assistant posts. Candidates can check the state-wise provisional allotment list on IBPS’ official website – ibps.in
How to Check IBPS RRB Office Assistant Provisional Allotment List
- Visit the official website of IBPS – ibps.in
- Click on ‘Click here to view list of candidates provisionally allotted under CRP RRB IX - Office Assistant’
- Select the state you have registered for
- A list will appear on your screen with registration numbers of shortlisted candidates, marks they have obtained, and bank allotted
- Check your registration number in that list.
As per the official advertisement, “the provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for RRBs and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted RRB. This does not constitute an offer of employment. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her candidature/chance in the process shall stand forfeited.”
IBPS declared the result of IBPS RRB Office Assistant Main Exam on 1 March 2021, reported Scroll.
(The Quint is available on Telegram. For handpicked stories every day, subscribe to us on Telegram)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.