#MineForever: Neil Nitin Mukesh’s Wedding Saga Begins
Neil Nitin Mukesh his fiancée look stunning in this pre-wedding shoot. Check out the pictures here!
All set to get hitched to his beautiful fiancée, Rukmini Sahay; Neil Nitin Mukesh looks extremely delighted indeed. Don’t believe us? Have a look at these lovey-dovey stills from their pre-wedding shoot and watch how Neil had his to-be wife floored with all the customary singing glory.
- 01/06Shaadi karke phas to nahi jaunga? The couple rejoices with glee. (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/TheWeddingStoryFilms)
- 02/06Posing with vogue. (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/TheWeddingStoryFilms)
- 03/06Kala Chashma jajda hai! (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/TheWeddingStoryFilms)
- 04/06Little naughty moments caught on camera. (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/TheWeddingStoryFilms)
- 05/06Neil showers exquisite awe and admiration for his wife-to-be. (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/TheWeddingStoryFilms)
- 06/06Cuteness overload. (Photo Courtesy: Facebook/TheWeddingStoryFilms)
The couple is all set to tie the knot on 9 February and the wedding preparations are on in full swing as the two lovers get ready to call it official in the wondrous city of Udaipur. Amidst the lavish majestically ornate decor at the Radisson Blu Hotel, surrounded by almost 500 guests including family and friends, the duo got engaged against a palatial backdrop.
Touched by the performances especially arranged for them by their loved ones, Neil said “It is brilliant to see the family getting together. I'd like to call the big fat family get together rather than the big fat Punjabi family. It all just feels like a family holiday.”
The lovable couple shared a desi moment when Neil went down on his knee to offer his vow of keeping Rukmini’s happiness his sole priority whilst she responded with a dedicated speech to the man of her dreams. The event saw all the guests dancing and enjoying the vibe.
If these pictures weren’t enough to give you a love boost, check out these adorable videos from their pre-wedding functions.
Watch out for how he absolutely woos his lady-luck by standing by here side always.
Next in the line of Neil’s wedding saga is the mehendi and sangeet which will be held on 8 February followed by the haldi, nuptials, dinner and cocktail party on 9 February. On 17 February, the duo will be part of a grand reception at JW Marriot in Mumbai with all their friends from the film industry.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.