15 Times Shah Rukh Khan Was the ‘King of Wit’
Shah Rukh Khan, the Badshah of Bollywood, turns a year older on 2 November. Over the years, what we’ve come to love about him the most, apart from his romantic style of acting, is his wit and humour.
SRK occasionally engages with fans via the #AskSRK hashtag on Twitter. His witty responses never fail to entertain us and are often dripping in sarcasm. Check out some of the times when King Khan was at his humorous best!
1. When SRK Refused to Divulge His Flirting Tips
2. When He Was Coy About His Unique Style (Spelling Be Damned!)
3. Always Consult SRK Before Making Travel Plans—Duh!
4. He’s Nothing, If Not Cheeky
5. Guess We Know What Not to Ask King Khan!
6. He’s the Badshah of Sass Too
7. Shah Rukh Clearly Doesn’t Take Orders
8. We Wonder What Aryan and AbRam Think...
9. His Fans Always Come First
10. We Hope Gauri Hasn’t Seen This One!
11. The King of Romance to the Rescue!
12. Honestly, He’d Probably Be Able to Pull This One Off
13. This Is How You Dodge Dodgy Questions
14. Making Way for the Next Generation
15. SRK for President?
(Hi there! We will be continuing our news service on WhatsApp. Meanwhile, stay tuned to our Telegram channel here.)