Ranbir & the Kapoors Celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi at RK Studios
The ‘Sanju’ star was spotted at his family’s legendary studios, possibly for the last time.
Ranbir Kapoor, along with his father Rishi Kapoor and uncles Randhir and Rajiv, kept to tradition and celebrated Ganpati Visarjan with full enthusiasm amidst a sea of fans at the iconic RK Studios, which has been put up for sale.
The Kapoor family always steps out and celebrates the Ganpati festival at the studio in Chembur with gusto. And this year was no different, even if it may be the last at the venue, as the sounds of the 'dhol' and 'tashe' enhanced the festive fervour.
Ranbir, who was dressed in a white shirt and blue denims, came back to Mumbai from Bulgaria where he was shooting Brahmastra to be a part of the festivities. He walked as part of a procession to immerse the Ganpati idol which was brought in on Ganesh Chaturthi on September 13.
- 01/05Ranbir Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor and Rajiv Kapoor pray before the idol of Ganpati at RK Studios.(Photo: Yogen Shah)
- 02/05Rishi Kapoor joins his hands in a prayer before the procession begins.(Photo: Yogen Shah)
- 03/05Rajiv Kapoor joins the procession.(Photo: Yogen Shah)
- 04/05Ranbir Kapoor seen her amidst the crowd.(Photo: Yogen Shah)
- 05/05Ranbir Kapoor greets the crowds during the Ganesh visarjan procession from RK Studios.(Photo: Yogen Shah)
On the work front, Ranbir will next be seen in Ayan Mukerji’s Brahmastra opposite Alia Bhatt.
(With Inputs From: IANS)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.