DeepVeer Hitched: Here’s a Happy Group Pic From the Wedding
Get in on all the deets about the Ranveer-Deepika wedding.
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone sealed the deal and got married in a traditional Chitrapur Saraswat-style ceremony on 14 November followed by the Sindhi Anand Karaj ceremony on 15 November. The couple announced their wedding in late October and enforced a strict no-photos policy at their wedding.
- Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone tied the knot at Lake Como in Italy after dating for six years
- A Chitrapur Saraswat-style wedding ceremony took place on 14 November
- The Sindhi Anand Karaj ceremony followed on 15 November
- Receptions will be held in Bangalore and Mumbai
- Both put out pictures of the wedding on their Instagram and twitter accounts on Thursday
A Happy Group Picture from the Wedding
Ranveer’s stylist Nitasha sates the curiosity of the DeepVeer fans with the first group picture from the wedding. She took to Instagram to share a picture of the beaming couple with a group.
And here’s another one!
Here’s What You Need to Know About Deepika Padukone’s Engagement Ring
While everyone has been raving about Deepika Padukone’s engagement ring, here’s what you need to know about it. It’s a huge rectangle solitaire set in rare platinum that costs approximately between Rs 1.5 crore and Rs 2 crore. Wow.
'Yeh Deewani Toh Bhavnani Ho Gayi'
Ranveer’s stylist took to social media to post a fun detail from the wedding. This is how Ranveer’s father welcomed Deepika to the Bhavnani clan.
Ranveer Singh's Mumbai House Decked Up
- 01/03Ranveer Singh’s house all lit up for the wedding. (Photo courtesy: Twitter)
- 02/03Ranveer Singh’s house all lit up for the wedding. (Photo courtesy: Twitter)
- 03/03Ranveer Singh’s house all lit up for the wedding. (Photo courtesy: Twitter)
The groom might be in Italy, but his house is all lit up in tandem with the festivities.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.