IIFA 2018: Vidya Balan Starrer ‘Tumhari Sulu’ Wins Best Film
Ranbir Kapoor, Rekha, Arjun Kapoor & Varun Dhawan are some of the performers at the 19th edition of IIFA.
The Quint DAILY
For impactful stories you just can’t miss
The 19th edition of the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards held at Thailand’s Siam Niramit came to an end on Sunday night.
Amidst breathtaking performances, the big winners of the awards function were Tumhari Sulu (Best Film 2018), Late Sridevi (Best Performance Leading Role – Female), Irrfan Khan (Best Performance Leading Role – Male), Saket Chaudhary (Best Director for Hindi Medium), Meher Vij (Best Supporting Actor – Female) and Nawazuddin Siddiqui (Best Supporting Actor – Male) among others.
- Irrfan wins Best Actor while Sridevi is awarded Best Actress posthmously
- Rekha mesmerises IIFA 2018 with her performance on ‘Jab Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya’ and ‘Salaam-e-Ishq’
- Lifetime Achievement Award goes to Anupam Kher
- Kriti Sanon bags Style Icon of the Year award
- Ranbir Kapoor races our heartbeats with his performance on ‘Balam Pichkaari’
Vidya Balan Starrer 'Tumhari Sulu' Declared Best Film
Vidya Balan starrer ‘Tumhari Sulu’ was declared Best Film at IIFA 2018.
Best Actor - Female Goes To Late Sridevi
It was indeed an emotional moment for Boney Kapoor as he accepted the Best Actor - Female award on behalf of his late wife and legendary actress Sridevi for ‘Mom’ at the 19th International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards. It is true that Sridevi will always remain in our hearts for her outstanding performances!
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.