Prep Time: 15 minutes plus chilling time
Serves: Single 6-inch pie
For the pie base
1. In a big glass bowl, crush all the digestive biscuits till they become a fine powder. Add the melted butter and stir well with a spoon.
2. Transfer the biscuit crumbs onto your pie dish (preferably one where the base is detachable) or serving dish, and press down well till base feels tight.
For the mango custard filling
1. On top of the biscuit base, pour out the ready custard pudding.
2. Top with chopped fresh mangoes.
3. Finish by topping the pie with whipped cream – and chill for about 35-40 minutes before serving.