The Miraculous Survival Story of an Electrocuted Monkey
The story of Lucky, a baby monkey who survived electrocution, with a little bit of human love.
Recently, a female baby monkey got electrocuted accidentally in a Mumbai suburb, but was lucky enough to have been found in time and landing up in the right hands. With sincere efforts of RAWW (ResQuink Association For Wildlife Welfare), TSPCA (Thane Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals) and Dr Deepa Katyal, she recovered from the shock and injuries, and has now been released into the wild.
Here’s the touching story of the baby monkey’s rescue and rehabilitation. After spending a week in Dr Katyal’s care, and with the help of the required medical treatments, Lucky is now living her miracle in the wild.
(The Quint is available on Telegram. For handpicked stories every day, subscribe to us on Telegram)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.