100 Students Hospitalised in Nanded After Consuming School Meal

Around 100 students of a primary school in Nanded have been hospitalised after consuming school meal.

Published
Videos
1 min read

Around 100 students of a primary school in Nanded have been admitted to the civil hospital after consuming lunch in the school premises.

The students are feared to have food poisoning as they started vomiting soon after the lunch. According to reports, some of the children are believed to be in a serious condition and have been shifted to the ICU for treatment.

(The Quint is available on Telegram. For handpicked stories every day, subscribe to us on Telegram)

Stay Updated

Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.

Join over 120,000 subscribers!