We at The Quint are the first to give you a glimpse of the Apple iPhone 6s in India.
The iPhone 6s is launching in India on October 16 and the new phone offers a lot of improvements over the iPhone 6.
The phone looks similar to its earlier cousin but you get a revolutionary 3D touch experience along with an amazing 12-megapixel camera that can shoot 4K videos along with a front facing 5-megapixel camera.
But is all that hype worth your money? Watch this space for the review of the Apple iPhone 6s.
Key Specifications: Apple iPhone 6s
- Display: 4.7-inch Retina HD Display with 3D touch
- Processor: A9 Chip with 64-Bit Architecture
- RAM: 2GB
- Rear Camera: 12-MP iSight Camera
- Front Camera: 5-MP Camera
- Operating System: iOS 9
Storage: 16GB, 64GB and 128 GB
- Price: Rs 62,000 (16GB), Rs 72,000 (64GB), Rs 82,000 (128GB)