TecQ: Apple iPhone 7, Reliance Jio 4G, Creative & More
Top tech stories.
1. Why Does iPhone 7 Cost Rs 60,000 in India?
2. Here’s an Honest/Hilarious Look at the Superfast Apple iPhone 7 Ad
3. 5 iPhone 7 Features You Can Get on Android For Much Lower Prices
Apple is heavily banking on its latest set of features and shimmery colour to do the trick with the iPhone 7 this year. With a starting price tag of 60K, it might be out of reach for most people in India. However, in most countries, buying the iPhone is an affordable choice.
But we really need to ask ourselves whether Apple has done enough this year to compel more Android users to shift to iOS.
Read the full story here.
4. Reliance Jio’s No Show: Customers Face Closed Shutters on Day 1
5. Review: Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Gives More in Small Package
Creative makes speakers across all segments, but in recent times they have focused mainly on bringing wireless speakers. Their Creative Roar series first made its debut in 2015 and now they have the Roar version 2.0 which seems to have been slimmed down compared to its predecessor.
But for Rs 16,999 should you rely on the Roar 2 when there’s Bose and Ultimate Ears 2 to think of? Read The Quint review to know the answer.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.