Air Quality: Good Satisfactory Moderate Poor Very Poor Severe
Remark AQI Possible Health Impacts
- Good 0 - 50
- Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
- Satisfactory 51-100
- Air quality is acceptable; may be a moderate health concern for sensitive people.
- Moderate 101-200
- Sensitive groups (with lung, heart diseases) may experience health issues.
- Poor 201-300
- Everyone may begin to experience health issues like respiratory problems.
- Very Poor 301-400
- Health warnings of emergency conditions. Entire population is likely to be affected.
- Severe 401-500
- Health alert: everyone may experience more serious health issues.