All Indians in Kabul Safe: EAM Sushma Swaraj
External Affairs Miniter Sushma Swaraj tweeted saying that all Indians based out of Kabul are safe, and have not been affected by the blast that killed 13 people.
ISIS Claims Responsibility for Blast in Kabul
Islamic State (ISIS) has claimed responsibility for an explosion in Afghan capital Kabul on Tuesday which killed multiple people, the Sunni militant group's Amaq news agency said.
The attack was "a (suicide) mission using an explosive vest in the diplomatic Wazir Akbar Khan neighbourhood in the city of Kabul," it said.
Most Casualties Feared to be Government Employees
According to TOLO News, the area has now been cordoned off. Most of the casualties in the blast are feared to be government employees.
13 people were killed as a loud blast shook windows and doors in the Wazir Akbar Khan area of Kabul, in Afghanistan, where many foreign embassies and government departments are based.
Blast in Afghan Capital Kills 13, Many Wounded
A blast in the Afghan capital Kabul on Tuesday has killed at least 13 people, and wounded another 13, TOLO news reported.
A Reuters television team saw at least eight people who appeared to have been killed, besides several wounded at the explosion site in the city's Wazir Akbar Khan area.
A public health official said three dead bodies and 10 wounded had been taken to city hospitals.
(Make sure you don't miss fresh news updates from us. Click here to stay updated )