SC Asks Sahara to Declare Source of Money Returned to Investors
Sahara returned Rs 18,000 to its investors to extend parole for its head Subrata Roy as per the Supreme Court order.
- The Supreme Court has asked Subrata Roy’s Sahara to tell source of money which it claims to have refunded to investors.
- Sahara has claimed to have returned over Rs 20,000 crore to its investors.
- The apex court said it is difficult to digest that so much money has been refunded in a short span.
- The bench told Sahara that they “will close the entire Pandora’s Box if you show us the source of refund money”.
- Next hearing will be held on 16 September.
(With inputs from ANI.)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.
Join over 120,000 subscribers!