Q@9: Kejriwal vs Delhi Police, Bajirao Mastani, and Labour Reforms
Catch The Quint’s top stories of the day.
1. Mr Kejriwal, Back Off and Let Delhi Police Function Independently
The recent tiff between Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and Delhi Police Commissioner BS Bassi has gained public attention.
R K Raghavan, former Director of CBI, asks Arvind Kejriwal to back off.
2. Here’s Why Bhansali Took Almost a Decade to Make Bajirao Mastani
Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Bajirao Mastani is an ambitious project that every one is looking forward to.
Bibhuti Thakur tells you why Bhansali took almost a decade to make it.
3. Modi Government must Labour Hard for Improving Growth
Post-1991, India needs labour reforms.
This will help India assert itself as a global manufacturing leader, writes Gautam Mukherjee.
4. We’ll Soon Be Growing Human Organs on a Farm!
Harvesting animal organs for humans on a farm can be reality.
Is it ethical or a necessity to bridge the acute organ shortage in humans, asks Nikita Mishra.
5. What India Can Learn From Countries That Legalised Prostitution
Prostitution has been a long standing issue in our country.
Aviral Virk takes a look at the world’s best and worst prostitution laws and the Indian problem.
6. Kejriwal Ji Ka ‘Thulla’ and Some Other Slang Words For Cops
Kejriwal’s thulla comment has got him into soup with the Delhi police.
Teesta Rajan tells you other words that are used to describe police officials in the country.
7. The Quint Took the #ShareYourLove Challenge, Did You?
Some members of The Quint took the #ShareYourLove challenge.
Find out what they had to say.
8. Shanghai Maglev Train: The Fastest Metro in the World at 431km/h
Delhi metro’s maximum speed is 135 km/h.
Siddhartha Sharma tells you that Shanghai Maglev Train (SMT) travels at top speeds of 431 Km/h.
9. Roger Federer Recovers From Wimbledon Loss Helping Kids in Africa
Roger Federer recently lost Wimbledon title to Novak Djokovic.
Mendra Dorjey brings you his recovery sessions through this video.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.