Kerala Lottery Karunya Plus KN-276 Result Out Today
The first prize winner will win a sum total of Rupees 80 Lakhs
The Kerala State Lottery department announced the results for Karunya Plus KN-276 lottery on their official website today i.e Thursday, 1 August 2019. The ticket holders can view the live result on the Kerala state Lottery department’s website at http://www.keralalotteries.com/. The full result to be available from 3:55 pm onwards, though LIVE results can be checked from 2:55 pm.
The first prize winner will win a sum total of Rupees 80 Lakhs. The second prize winner and the third prize winner will get a sum of Rupees 5 lakhs and Rupees 1 Lac respectively. There are 4th 5th and 6th prizes as well. They will get a total of Rupees 5000, 2000 and 1000 respectively. Apart from this there is also a consolation prize of Rupees 8000 which will be awarded to multiple winners.
Lottery Prize Winners
- First prize (80,00,000)- PD 188459
- Second prize (5,00,000)- PD 578950
- Third prize (1,00,000)- PA 149350, PB 344142, PC 528232, PD 565040, PE 335924, PG 420089, PH 724101, PJ 828213, PK 316737, PL 362065
- Fourth prize (5,000)- 0124, 1381, 2932, 3172, 3416, 3417, 4371, 4804, 4931, 6093, 6890, 7266, 7909, 9027, 9121, 9138
- Fifth prize (2,000)- 1181, 1404, 2122, 8717, 9435, 9803
- Consolation prize (8,000)- PA 188459, PB 188459, PC 188459, PE 188459,
PG 188459, PH 188459, PJ 188459, PK 188459, PL 188459
The participants of the Lottery are advised to verify the winning number with the numbers published in the Kerala Government Gazette when they'll be out.
If the lottery prize money is less than 5000 Rupees, then winners can claim it from any lottery vendor. On the other hand, if the prize money is more than 5000 then the winners will have to submit tickets to the government within 30 days.
With seven daily and multiple bumper prices, the lottery is one of the biggest cash flows in the state of Kerala. Apart from the daily lotteries the state government organizes four festival bumper draws — Onam, Vishu, Christmas and Pooja/Dussehra. There are two seasonal jackpots, the monsoon and summer bumper as well.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.