UPSC IES/ISS Result 2019 Declared: Check Result, Interview Details
UPSC IES/ISS 2019 Mains results announced on 7 October.
The Union Public Service Commission declared the result for Indian Economic Services and Indian Statistical Service Mains Examination on Monday, 7 October.
The Indian Economic Service is the administrative inter-ministerial and inter-departmental civil service under Group A of the Central Civil Services of the executive branch of the Government of India, whereas, the Indian Statistical Service is an organised Group-A Central Civil Services of the executive branch of the Government of India.
All candidates who have applied for this particular examination can check the result on the official website at www.upsc.gov.in.
Detailed Application Form (DAF) for UPSC IES/ISS 2019
The candidature of these candidates is PROVISIONAL subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates would be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims relating to age, educational qualifications, community, physical disability (where applicable) etc. at the time of the Personality Test.UPSC Website
In accordance with the Rules of Examination, all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (D.A.F.), which will be made available on the Commission’s Website i.e. http://www.upsconline.nic.in; from 17/10/2019 to 31/10/2019 till 06:00 PM.UPSC Website
How to check the UPSC IES/ISS Result 2019
- Log in to the official website of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in
- Visit the Whats New section on the right of the homepage
- Click on Writing Test- IES/ISS Examination 2019
- Click on the PDF document
- Read all the instructions carefully and scroll down the page
- Name of the candidates with their roll numbers will be displayed
- Candidates will check their name on the list
- Download the pdf for future reference
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.