SSC MTS Admit Card For UP, Bihar Released At sscer.org
Admit cards for the SSC MTS Central Region CBT Phase I examination have been released by the Staff Selection Commission. The admit cards for CBT Phase I Exam for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 have been released for the candidates who have opted their exam centre as Uttar Pradesh & Bihar. Candidates can download their e-admit card from the SSC official website i.e., https://ssc.nic.in/ or SSC official website for Central Region http://www.ssc-cr.org/ .
SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 for UP & Bihar: How to Download
- Visit the official website https://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on Admit Card tab on the home page
- Scroll down and click on the link for Central Region
- Click on the link that says ‘Status / Download Admit Card for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 To Be Held From 02/08/2019 To 22/08/2019’
- Scroll down and click on ‘Proceed Now’
- Enter your login details and press search
The examination will be conducted between 2 August and 22 August 2019. The first exam MTS paper 1 will consist of four sections that are intelligence reasoning, numerical aptitude, English language and general knowledge. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer as well.
The shortlisted candidates after paper 1 will have to appear for the second exam. As of now, the second exam is scheduled to be held on 17 November 2019.