ICSI CS Professional, Executive Exam Results Declared
Results of the qualified candidates will also be mailed to their registered e-mail address.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) announced the results of company secretaries (CS) professional and executive exams (old and new syllabus) on Thursday, 25 February 2021. The exams were conducted in December 2020. Candidates who appeared for the same can check their results on ICSI’s official website: https://www.icsi.edu/.
- Professional Programme (Old and New Syllabus): 11:00 am.
- Executive Programme (Old and New Syllabus): 2:00 pm.
How to Check CS Exam Result
- Visit the official website of ICSI: https://www.icsi.edu/.
- Click on the link ‘Click here to view Result and Download E-Mark Sheet’.
- Click on the link of the exam you appeared for, ie professional or executive.
- Enter your roll number and registration number.
- Click submit.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Download and save it for future reference.
As per the official notice, “The centre-wise merit list (up to third rank for each stage of examination) along with the particulars of candidates shall also be provided through the above link at 2:00 pm on 25th February 2021.”
Results of the qualified candidates will also be mailed to their registered e-mail address. Physical copies of result-cum-marks statement to candidates of the Executive Programme (old and new syllabus) examination will not be dispatched. They are required to download formal e-result-cum-marks statements from the website.
However, the result-cum-marks statements of the Professional Programme examination will be issued in physical form and would be dispatched to all candidates concerned by 2 March 2021.
(The Quint is available on Telegram. For handpicked stories every day, subscribe to us on Telegram)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.