DRDO CEPTAM Tier-1 Admit Card Released at drdo.gov.in
Here’s how the candidates can download their admit cards.
The admit cards for the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Tier-1 has been released for the technical recruitment examination. The DRDO CEPTAM Tier-1 admit cards have been released on the official website and the candidates can check the same at https://www.drdo.gov.in
DRDO will be conducting the examinations for multiple technical posts. These posts are:
- Senior Technical Assistant
- Junior Translator
- Stenographer Grade-II
- Store Assistant ‘A’
- Admin Assistant
- Vehicle Operator ‘A’
The examinations will be conducted in the online mode from 28 September to 30 September 2019. The exams will be conducted in two shifts.
DRDO CEPTAM Tier-1 Exam: How to Download Admit Cards?
Candidates can download their admit cards for the technical recruitment exam by following these steps:
- Visit the official website https://www.drdo.gov.in/
- Under the ‘Careers’ tab, click on the ‘Technical Staff’ link.
- Click on the ‘CEPTAM’ link.
- Now click on the ‘CEPTAM Notice Board (CEPTAM-09 Recruitment)’ link
- You will be directed to another page. Click on the link for ‘Download Admit Card(Tier-I) for CEPTAM-09/TECH-A Advertisement’.
- Enter your login details and submit.
- Your admit card will now appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout for future reference.
The DRDO CEPTAM Hall Tickets for Tier-1 can also be downloaded using the direct link. Candidates can download it from here.
Candidates must bring admit cards along with a photo identity card with them to their respective examination centres. Failing to do so, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.