BPSSC Steno Asst SI Admit Cards Released at bpssc.bih.nic.in
The examination is being conducted to fill the 174 vacant posts of Steno Assistant Sub-Inspectors in Bihar Police.
The admit cards for the Steno Assistant Sub-Inspector 2018 Main examination have been released by the Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) on its official website. Candidates who have cleared the preliminary exam can download their admit cards from bpssc.bih.nic.in.
Alternatively, they can do so through the Direct Link to Download Main Exam Admit Card for Steno Assistant Sub Inspector in Bihar Police.
The examination is being conducted to fill the 174 vacant posts of Steno Assistant Sub-Inspectors in the Bihar Police.
The candidates will have to solve 100 questions on General Aptitude, General Science, Civic Science, Indian History, Indian Geography, Maths, and Mental Aptitude, and they will be awarded marks out of 100 points.
How to Download BPSSC Steno Asst Main Exam Admit Card
- Go to the official website of the BPSSC at http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/
- On the home page, click on the ’Download Steno Assistant SI Main exam admit card’ link.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Enter your Registration ID/Mobile Number and Date of Birth, and then click on ‘Submit’.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download your BPSSC Steno Asst Main Exam Admit Card, save a copy of it and also take a print of the same for future reference.
Over 3,000 candidates reportedly cleared the preliminary examination that was conducted on 26 August 2018.
(The Quint is available on Telegram. For handpicked stories every day, subscribe to us on Telegram)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.