Restaurant-Style Stuffed Mushrooms Made Easy
Easy to bake and great for parties, these cheese-filled, mouth-watering mushrooms are restaurant-worthy.
Easy to bake and great for parties, these cheese-filled, mouth-watering mushrooms are restaurant-worthy. Try these Stuffed Mushrooms at your next gathering, sure to be a hit.
For the stuffing:
1) 1 tsp oil
2) 2 tsp butter
3) 1 tsp cumin
4) 1 chopped Kashmiri chilli
5) 1 large onion, chopped
6) 1 tsp chopped garlic
7) 1 tsp red chilli powder
8) 1 tsp coriander seeds
9) Salt, to taste
10) Water, to deglaze
11) 1 tomato chopped
12) 1 cup corn kernels
13) Sugar, a pinch
14) 10 mushroom stalks, chopped
15) Parsley, chopped
For the mushroom caps:
1) 10 mushroom caps
2) 1 tsp butter
3) Sea salt, to sprinkle
4) Pepper, to sprinkle
5) Mozzarella cheese, grated
6) Coriander leaves, to garnish
For the stuffing:
1) In a pan add 1 tsp oil and 2 tsp butter
2) Add cumin and Kashmiri chilli. Saute.
3) Add onions and saute till brown.
4) Add garlic, red chilli powder, coriander, salt
5) Saute and add some water to de glaze.
6) Add the tomatoes.
7) Saute and add a pinch of sugar to balance acidity.
8) Add corn. Cook till the tomato and corn are cooked.
9) Add the chopped 10 mushroom stalks.
10) Cook till the mushrooms release some water of their own and that water dries up.
11) Add some chopped parsley. Mix and keep aside.
the mushroom caps:
1) In a baking tray, arrange mushroom caps which are properly washed with the stalks are removed.
2) In the mushroom cavity, add a little butter, sprinkle some sea salt and pepper.
3) Add the stuffing generously.
4) Grate some cheese over them. Keep aside for 5-7 minutes.
5) Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.
6) Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with a dipping sauce of your choice.
(The Quint is available on Telegram. For handpicked stories every day, subscribe to us on Telegram)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.