Amazon Quiz: Know the Answer to These Questions? Be the Lucky One
Find out the questions for today’s quiz.
Amazon Quiz brings a quiz session for its customers every day. On the Amazon app, people can win great prizes by playing at home every day from 8 am to 12 noon. Currently, the quiz session from Amazon is available only for app users, this feature is not available for desktop users. Today's lucky winners will get a Sony Alpha 6400 mirrorless camera.
In Amazon Quiz, users are asked five questions every day which consists of four options. Users who answer all the questions correctly can get a chance to appear in the list of the Quiz Winners Name List. Winners are chosen through a lucky draw. Information is given to the winners via message or email.
Today's Amazon Quiz Questions
- This French painter was born on 14 November 1840. He has work like 'Impression, Sunrise' and 'Woman with a Parasol - Madame Monet and Her Son' to his name. Who was he?
Answer: Claude Monet
- When Mr. Jawaharlal Nehru became the Prime Minister of independent India, he delivered an inaugural address to the Nation which has been given a special name. What is the speech called?
Answer: Tryst with Destiny
- _____ is a fictional Indian superhero appearing in Raj comics. It was created in the late 1980s by Sanjay Gupta. (Fill in the blank)
- Shaktimaan was an Indian superhero television show. Mukesh Khanna played the role of Shaktimaan and his alter ego 'Pandit Gangadhar Vidhyadhar Mayadhar Omkarnath Shastri'. What was Pandit Gangadhar's profession in the show?
- Mukesh Ambani bought the worlds oldest toy company. Which company are we talking about?
Amazon Quiz Everyday Rewards
Every day there are different rewards up for grabs for the winners of Amazon Quiz. Previous quizzes included products like iPhone X, Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and ACs as rewards. If you also want to be a part of today's Amazon Quiz, then it is important to find the questions of Amazon Quiz on the official app. Check below how to find the questions for the quiz:
To take the quiz, first, you need to login to the Amazon app. If you have not yet logged into the app, you can login by filling the required information through the Sign Up option.
Where is the Quiz Option In The App?
If you are not getting the quiz option in the Amazon app, then you go to the home page. You will see many options on the home page. Which includes the option of Products & Features. Within this, you will get the option of the Quiz.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.