Amazon Quiz 22 November: Lucky Winner Wins Lenovo Legion Laptop
Amazon Quiz Answers Today For 22nd November.
Amazon India brings an amazon quiz session for its customers on a daily basis. On the Amazon app, people can win great bumper prizes by playing at home every day from 8 am to 12 noon.
The Amazon quiz session is available only for app users and is not available for desktop users. Today's lucky winners will get Lenovo Legion Laptop
In the Amazon Quiz, there are five questions based on various categories for which the users get four options in which only one option is correct.
Users who answer all questions correctly get a chance to appear in the list of Quiz Winners’ name list. Winners are chosen through a lucky draw. Information is given to the winners via message or email.
Amazon Quiz Today’s Questions and Answers
- Which of these personalities were an Indian diplomat and the first female president of the United Nations general assembly?
Answer: Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
In a One day game in Queenstown (NZ) Shahid Afridi's 17 year old record for the fastest century in ODIs was broken in a game which was reduced to 21 overs a side due to rain. Who smashed this 36 ball century?
Answer: Corey Anderson
- Which of these is the Latin word for 'eagle'?
Answer: Aquila in
- With a population of less than 1000 (as per 2017 data), which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
- The point on earth which is closest to the moon is NOT the top of Mount Everest. (True or False).
How To Participate In Amazon Quiz?
- Download the Amazon app from Google Playstore
- Sign in to the Amazon app
- Click on the ‘Burger Menu Icon’ to open the menu bar.
- Click on ‘Programs and Features’ option
- Click on Funzone option
- Now just tap on the start button to play the Amazon Quiz
Amazon Quiz’s Rewards
Each day, there are different rewards up for grabs for the winners of the Amazon Quiz. Previous quizzes’ rewards included products like iPhone X, Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and ACs. Check how to find the questions for the quiz:
To take the quiz, firstly, you need to log in to the Amazon app. If you have not yet logged in on the app, you can log in by filling the required information through the Sign Up option.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.