Latest News: Former Rajya Sabha MP Chandan Mitra Joins TMC
Anushka-Virat’s ‘Bestest’ Selfie Gets Over a Million Likes!
‘Can’t Trust the Army’: Kargil War Hero Recounts Fight for Pension
Mob Lynches Muslim Man in Alwar Over ‘Suspicion’ of Cow Smuggling
Salman, Jacky & Sakshi Dhoni Shake a Leg at Poorna Patel’s Sangeet
How Technology Played a Pivotal Role in the Thai Cave Rescue
Quint Exclusive: BJP Caught Appropriating Killings In Bengal
Shubhankar Becomes Youngest Indian Golfer to Make Cut in Any Major
Richa Chadha Meets Shakeela Ahead of Playing Her in New Film
Tech and Auto
FIFA World Cup 2018
The Quint Lab
Switch To Hindi
Subscribe to Newsletter
Advertise With Us
1. Who Can Propose A No-Confidence Motion?
2. What Happens When A No-Confidence Motion Is Moved &...
3. What Happens When A No-Confidence Motion Is Passed?
4. History of the No-Confidence Motion
5. The Current Controversy
in 5 cards
Explained: What Is A No-Confidence Motion?
All You Need to Know About the Trafficking of Persons Bill
Why Does Punjab Have a Drug Problem? The Untold Story
Pakistan Elections 2018: Who’s Contesting & What India Can Expect
Milk Crisis: As Govt Agrees to Conditional Subsidy, Protests Cease
1. What’s the Fuss About?
2. Taj Mansingh's Sanjay Gandhi-Connection
3. Tata Group's Tactics to Retain Taj Mansingh
4. Auction – Not the First Option
5. Why did the Auction Fail?
6. Learning from Past Auctions
in 6 cards
Taj Mansingh Auction: How Tata Group Tried to Keep It but Failed
1. What is the Extent of Mithi's Damage & Its Consequences?
2. Solution One: What is a 'Zone of No Tolerance'?
3. Solution Two: Why is Pollution Control Important?
4. Solution Three: Why is Slum Redevelopment So Controversial?
5. Solution Four: How is Corruption Hindering Mithi's...
6. Are There Any Other River Rejuvenation Models Mumbai Can...
in 6 cards
Watch: Mumbai’s Mithi River Problem, Explained
Army Considers Abolishing Cantonments to Reduce Maintenance Costs
Modi’s Bullet Train Battles Legal Hurdles Over Farmers’ Protests
Google in Snooze Mode as Third Parties Caught Pilfering User Data
Strait of Hormuz is Iran’s Trump Card Against US Oil Sanctions
1. Unprecedented Rains Due to Global Warming
2. Homes Built in Risky Areas, Citizens Ignored Warnings
3. Prepared for Quakes, Not for Floods
4. Land Use
in 4 cards
Japan Hit by Worst Weather Disaster: Why Did So Many Die?
in 0 card
From Hair to Flesh: Is Stem Cell Therapy a Hope to Treat Diseases?
Supreme Court Revisits Section 377 – Here’s What to Expect
The Many Layers of Aligarh Muslim University’s ‘Minority Status’
Amarnath Yatra: The Pilgrimage Guarded by Guns
To Curb Pollution Delhi Turns to Hydrogen Power for Future Buses
1. How do you define #OneNationOnePoll?
2. How would #OneNationOnePoll work?
3. Why do we need to synchronise Indian elections?
4. Arguments Against Simultaneous Elections
5. How feasible is the Idea?
6. What changes will need to be made to the Constitution?
7. India's History of Synchronised Elections
8. Not the First time the Idea Has Been Floated
9. Who Made the First Political Move Towards #OneNationOnePoll?
in 9 cards
One Nation One Poll: Mere Buzz or Solution to India’s Poll Frenzy?
1. How Will the Trade War Affect Food Sector?
2. How Will Brazil Benefit from This?
3. Crude Oil to Be Impacted Most?
4. How Will China Replace the Lost US Barrels?
in 4 cards
US-China Trade War: What’s at Stake for Food & Energy Sectors
Happy Birthday Dalai Lama: Decoding the Succession Storm
Can Statehood for Delhi Solve the LG vs AAP Power Tussle?
Yellow Armbands to Suicide Bomb: The Fate of Afghan Sikhs & Hindus
Cut Trees, Plant Saplings? Compensatory Afforestation Isn’t Easy!
1. Why Harley-Davidson plans to shift some production abroad
2. What Trump said about Harley-Davidson
3. Trump’s tariff spat with India
4. The road ahead for Harley-Davidson
in 4 cards
Trump vs Harley-Davidson: Why It’s Tough to Make Bikes in America
I agree to the terms of the