7 Times Priyanka Chopra Explained India to the World
We like how birthday girl Priyanka Chopra we around shattering misconceptions about India.
Priyanka Chopra is smart, funny and she is breaking some major misconceptions about India via the international media.
Here are seven instances when PC explained India abroad.
1. Well, Indians Speak English
In an interview with Chelsea Handler, Priyanka Chopra was asked if she knew English when she first came to America at the age of 12.
2. Weekends? What’s That?
In the same interview, the host also quizzed PC about weekends in India.
3. Indian Is NOT a Language!
In 73 questions by Vogue, Priyanka cleared the air about arranged marriages in India and a language called ‘Indian’.
4. You Might Lose a Drinking Game to an Indian
Big question on The Ellen Show: Do Indians drink? Yes!
5. India Is One of the Biggest Film Producing Countries in the World
Talk show host Stephen Colbert was told that Bollywood is BIG.
6. We Wear Uniforms to School
Yes America, we wear uniforms to school and so do a lot of other countries.
7. Pressure of Marriage on Women Is Not Just an Indian Thing
Women and marriage? Pretty much same around the world.
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.