Ankita Lokhande Escapes A Massive Fire Accident
The actress was performing pooja when the incident took place.
Ankita Lokhande recently dodged a massive fire in her bedroom. According to reports, the actress burned her arm and neck while dousing the flames.
The fire took place when she was performing a pooja for Ganesh Chaturthi. It was apparently an aroma candle that led to her curtains catching fire, which spread across her room in no time.
The Pavitra Rishta actress is being careful with her injuries and is recovering well.
(Source: The Times of India)
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.