Cute Or Annoying, There’s No Missing This Girl’s Face On TV
All you need to know about the 4G girl who’s been splashed across all media with an ad campaign
You may find her really cute or totally annoying, but there’s no escaping Sasha Chettri, the girl who’s constantly trying to hook us onto a 4G network through TV commercials, internet ads and roadside hoardings.
Thanks to the relentless ad campaign by a leading telecom network, Sasha gets more airtime than most celebrities, which means she’s also become the most recognisable face in the ad world over the last few months.
So what do we know about the 4G girl?
• Sasha is a 19-year-old, originally from Dehradun with a degree in advertising from Xavier’s Institute of Communications, Mumbai.
• She was working as a trainee copywriter in an ad agency before she got the ad which changed her life.
• Sasha comes from an army background and you might be surprised to know that she was very quiet and shy as a child and didn’t have too many friends.
• Sasha didn’t want to audition for the 4G ad because she had just cut her long hair really short. She thought it was a joke when told that she had been shortlisted.
• The girl from Dehradun did a bit role in Imran Khan and Kangana Ranaut’s Katti Batti recently
• Sasha is also a musician and is currently working on her mini album which is set to be released soon. She calls herself ‘Riksha Rani’.
• You can hear Sasha singing on the Bombay Cab Sessions video below and believe us, she’s not bad at all!
Subscribe To Our Daily Newsletter And Get News Delivered Straight To Your Inbox.